CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Water Bug


Lana loves playing with water, but hasn't been in a pool since last summer. We had tons of fun last Friday with our friends... too much fun that I didn't get many pictures. I spent most of the day in the kid pool with Elena, Bobby and Lana. I had the most fun and was genuinely laughing with the kids as they were playing so well together. I also enjoyed a little bit of time just holding one of the many new babies on the block, Ethan. He was very generous in giving me some smiles, so that made it so exciting. Lana didn't want to spend much time in the water that was too deep to stand in, but we'll wait until she is more comfortable just being in the kid pool before we push that. Thanks to Julie for the invite to swim!!!

0 comments: