CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Moving Forward

Hey all. I have no cute pictures or anything this week, but just wanted to send out an update. We have a c-section scheduled for 10:00 AM Wednesday because I have another baby that is apparantly too big to make it through my pelvic cavity, but we are happy to have her one way or another! We should be up for visitors that day and the next... we will make phone calls to let everyone know when Daphne is born.

I have had a major nesting instinct going on. I have knitted 5 diaper covers, made 4 more slings, sewn a bag and hemmed the edges on some large squares of flannel to use as blankets. I am not sleeping well but my mind is overloaded with all these things so I am getting a lot of crafty things done since most require no more effort than sitting. On the flip side... my poor garden is full of weeds and Justin has been working hard to get things ready at work for his time off in addition to his umpiring many evenings each week. We are exhausted already but know that the next couple of months will be tiring.... but we'll be moving forward and can't wait to meet our little girl!!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

That's funny-when you had to cancel the other day Jason said "Amanda must be nesting" ; )

Looking forward to meeting Daphne as well!

Anne said...

Oh my gosh! I am so excited for ya'll! I will be praying for a healthy delivery on Wednesday!

Goodrow Gang said...

Loved meeting Daphne. What a dollface! Hope you recover quickly!